Ultrasonic Facial Skin Scrubber is a wand that employs a combination of high-frequency ultrasonic oscillation technology and electrical muscle stimulation to permeate the skin by 3-5mm which results in immediate improvement: getting rid of lines and clogged pores has never seemed so easy!
- Easy to use. Ultrasonic Facial Skin Scrubber is not a complex tool with a wide variety of options: in fact, it consists of the skin cleaning spatula on top, the ion conducting strips on both sides, the power button and the USB charge input.
- Vibrations. Ultrasonic Facial Skin Scrubber counts up to 24,000 vibrations per minute which creates a micro-current to stimulate your skin and muscles.
- Wireless & Portable. Ultrasonic Facial Skin Scrubber comes with a USB cord and can be charged by a computer or a powerbank. It is easy to carry in traveling due to light-weight.
- One Button Control. No complicated instructions involved! One button switches between the modes.
- Reusability. The cosmetic spatula is reusable, so you do not have to change it, just keep it clean.
Three-Stage Cleaning. Ultrasonic Facial Skin Scrubber is designed with 3 operating modes, each specialized to exfoliate, lift and moisturize thereby to provide a thorough three-stage skin cleaning.
- Deep Cleansing Mode. Ultrasonic vibration shoves out positive ions which remove blackheads and other impurities. Moreover, exfoliation dislodges dead skin cells from the surface thus preventing enlarging pores.
- Moisturizing. This mode has ultrasonic oscillation combined with the beneficial influence of negative ions. They get absorbed by your skin which eventually enhances its condition.
- Lifting Mode. Ultrasonic Facial Skin Scrubber beats signs of aging by its most prominent hallmark: the micro-current generated by the Lifting Mode softly stimulates face muscles, tightens skin, refines facial contours, and erases wrinkles.
How to use:
- Wet your skin. An ultrasonic skin spatula will only work if the skin is wet
- Run the spatula along your skin using gentle pressure
- Go slow if you’re trying to extract
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine
- Clean your device when you’re done
Cleaning Instructions. In order to clean the spatula, use a piece of soft cloth, a dry tissue or a towel. If the stain cannot be removed by the means of the aforemented options, try using a piece of damp cloth.